Who to contact about what

We have a Street Champion Co-ordinator

Tracey Bellamy

Place Department

Public Realm Office

Stubbs Mead Depot

Factory Lane

Croydon CR0 3RL


Mobile: 07825 103788

Email: tracey.bellamy@croydon.gov.uk

Who tells us:

Flytip@croydpon.gov.uk  should be used for reporting of flytipping issues, overgrown vegetation, untidy front gardens, bins on footways

contactthecouncil@croydon.gov.uk for any issues around cleansing, abandoned vehicles.

We have also gathered the following notes on what to do about issues in our streets

About satellite dishes:

Stephen Whitfield, Croydon Council, this is what he says:

The regulations regarding satellite dishes can be found in Cass H of the Town and Country planning (General Permitted Development)( England) Order 2015.


Within a Conservation Area there is a restriction which prevents dishes which are “on a chimney, wall or roof slope which faces onto , or is visible from, a highway”.


There is a complication in that any development which has been in existence over 4 years becomes immune from enforcement action so we probably can do little in relation to any dishes which have been in place for 4 years, and new ones on the same premises become very difficult to resolve.


If you wish to report locations to us for investigation then please email as many details as possible to planningenforcement@croydon.gov.uk .

Stephen Whitfield
Enforcement Officer (Enforcement & Trees Team)
Croydon Council
Place Dept.
Development Management
Bernard Weatherill House
Floor 6, Zone A/B
8 Mint Walk

Tel: 020 8726 6800 ext. 63051

Highways maintenance


For trees in our streets:

Trees & Woodland Officer

Richard Edwards


020 8726 6000 ext 62387


For trees in our gardens:

Tree Officer

Simon Kaye


020 8726 6800 ext. 62048


For all things relating to the preservation of the East India Conservation Area:

Conservation Officer

Joanna Hughes


020 8726 6000


If a car is parked illegally:

Croydon council no longer operates a car removal service for illegally parked cars. If someone has parked blocking your drive for example then call the Parking Enforcement Team on 020 8760 1966.

If your call is relating to a dropped kerb offence the team are required to take some specific details from you to confirm residency at the address, this will be your name, address and contact number. They also require the make, colour and registration of the offending vehicle. Once these details have been taken they will then dispatch an officer as soon as possible to attend and issue a parking fine where appropriate.